City Walk groups up to 20 people
City Walk 1 hour: 120 €
City Walk 2 hours: 145 €
City Walk 3 hours: 165 €
Day Trips / Excursions
Half a day (up to 5 hours): 190 €
Daily rate (up to 8 hours): 260 €
Each additional hour: 20 €
· The client has to pay the tourist guide no cancellation fee if the cancellation is made in writing no later than one week before the date of the tour.
· If the client cancels between 7 and 3 days before the agreed date, half of the agreed guiding fee shall be paid as a cancellation fee.
· If the client cancels the tour less than 3 days before the agreed date, the full agreed remuneration shall be paid.
· Cancellation date and agreed tour day count for the time calculation.
· The full agreed remuneration is to be paid as a cancellation fee if the customer does not appear at the agreed meeting point during the waiting time.
· The cancellation fees mentioned here are a compounded penalty deposit which must be paid independently of the fault or damage incurred.
· The cancellation fee is to be paid separately for each individual cancelled tour.
· In case of delay of the customer, the guide is only obliged to wait for a maximum of one hour at the agreed meeting point, if she has been informed of the delay by the agreed start of the tour.
· The waiting time will be included in the duration of the tour and thus reduces its time scope.
· The client commits himself to waiting 15 minutes for the guide.
· This waiting time does not affect the time scope of the tour.
· In case of an unavoidable prevention, the guide commits herself to providing an equivalent, qualified colleague as a substitute.
· The customer is informed promptly about this.
· The payment is made immediately after billing without any reduction or by cash after the service provision.
· The default interest is 1% per month (12% p.a.).
· Entrance fees, parking fees, tickets and the like are not included in the guiding fee.
· The tour guide reserves the right to make changes in the agreed route of the tour (eg: because of construction sites, etc.).
· Sound and film recordings during the guided tours are prohibited.